Saturday 28 July 2012

Dancing Bird

There are some things that just make you happy. Like friends, family, holidays...
And then there are those things that can always cheer you up. For some, it may be chocolate, exercise, a hug. Nope, for me its a dancing bird!


This hilarious video NEVER fails to put an ear to ear grin across my face. In fact, at the hight of my youtube-video-watching addiction I would view this particular video at least twice a day. I could not get enough of it! Anyone who knew me got sick of the song (how could you get sick of old Ray?!?) and would roll their eyes whenever I laughed at a screen. Basically, I was hooked on this video. Having overcome this compulsion, I hadn't watched it in a few months - I now realise that was a huge mistake! So I'm back to watching this cute lil thang shake his tail-feathers as often as possible.

Annnd looking up other cute birds...





I suggest the world to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment