Friday 9 November 2012

Lecture 12 - A Farewell

I didn't get any jelly beans. I don't know how that happened! But it was still well worth going to the last, rather impromptu, lecture of Dr. Redmans. Internships and work experience were sort of in the back of my mind, but after hearing Ali speak about not only how important it is, but how simple it can be to get an internship I'm really looking forward to getting some real experience.

I think that journalism is one of those polarising subject - you really do love it or hate it. I absolutely loved this semester, and am so glad it reinforced my aspirations of being a journalist. This semester has given me faith in the industry and a lot of confidence that, yeah, I can do it. As Bruce said, don't think about the other 300 people in the room - concentrate on yourself.

Thank you everyone for a truly fantastic semester - both the lectures and tutes were fantastic. I think I'll finish up by reposting my dream job. And maybe I'm a little step closer ever!


Dream big, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment